View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2020, 05:36 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Greece vs Turkey 2020-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaS TrooP View Post
Good recommendation. If you are streaming, switch off the hex grid off, it scares new or at first interested players away.
Thank you for your input. I do stream games on twitch (trusteft), but not this game.

I use hexes to measure distance and try to not make more stupid mistakes than I should. I like hexes.
While I understand there are people who don't like them, that doesn't change that I probably not going to switch them off for this game.

It would be one thing if for example I had a huge channel, or even a medium size one, and many people wanted hex grid off, but let's face it, I have a tiny channel and barely a handful of people watch my videos. I am glad I have even them, but for this size of channel, I am not going to play a game in a way which causes me trouble. I am not making any money out of it, the least I can do is enjoy the ride.

Still, again thank you for your input. I am not saying I will never do it, but I probably won't. Or perhaps in a future episode I might just for the hell of it.

OK, not the next episode (which has already been recorded), but the episode after that, I will try it.