View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:11 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turanic Tribes- Children of the She-Wolf Status

about the first troop:
enc 1 is very very much superhuman normal humans have 3, barbs 2
for militia level troops their attack stat of 11 might be a bit high but could also be explained.
MR 11 could be but why not just 10?
Their strenght of 11 can fit if they are somewhat going to barbarians (stronger than normal) I can see this fit too, same for hp.
A pillage bonus on a regular troop is ok but for the militia I'd lower it to 1 IF you leave it.

i also think their equipment is a bit strong for a militia, full leather and full helmet for militia might be toned down a bit.

The gc of the troop is too low though, even if you change most of the things I said the stats will still be higher than regular human troops (which have nearly all 10's as you know and no bonus thingies) so the gc shouldn't be LOWER than 10, but higher, probably even 12 and not just 11.

For the 2nd troops the comments on enc stays, you really should up this to 2 AT LEAST.
I'd lower or remove the pillage bonus for these pplz too since hunters aren't exactly pillager IMHO

young (relatively untrained I'm thinking?) probably shouldn't have def 11 and prec 12 but you could leave that since there are explanations possible.

for the rest the stats seem decent.. except that for these stronger than avarage human troops (just like the other one more going to barbarians than normal militia) you should probably increase gc to 11 or 12

I still think that this nations with it's where wolves and very much overall "nature" feel and probably nature summons should just have a decent nature gem income and maybe one or 2 loose gems (I'd go for 1) and not have a lot of single gems as income... I'd not very practical and so far the nation doesn't have much feel like tienchi as a nation which studies every aspect of magic etc... it's a nature magic nation and it should express that.
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.

Last edited by Aezeal; October 2nd, 2008 at 06:14 PM..