View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2006, 05:06 PM

General

NTJedi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CB 5.2 released

Quote:
aim
Trust me, it's still plenty difficult to get it cast on the right thing.
sounds fine I guess... is there any difference between eagle eye and aim ?? Perhaps a future version can make some type of difference between the two. Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Baleful Star
This was a bit overkill boosting, next version it will be somewhere between base and this.

Yes consider the unrest, drop in luck and cursing of units this seemed like quite a deal. Excellent to hear the next version will have an adjustment. Do you know if the cursing of units does a percentage or a fixed amount??

Quote:
heal spell
Not sure what you mean, I can't mod spell range if I wanted to.
my mistake here... I thought 10ft meant feet as in distance... now I see it means fatique.

Quote:
ivy king
I belive many of the ivy king stats were already better than vine ogres.
Yes... but according to the last readme file the stats of the vine ogres for protection and defense now match the stats of the ivy king. Previously the ivy king was higher... why was this set as equal?
Perhaps +1 and -1 on each side to show a difference.

Quote:
one of the ice devils
Possibly since IIRC his hellsword was removed at some stage of the lifedrain balancing.
Well just to return this one specific ice devil his character... shouldn't his fire immunity be returned? Otherwise it conflicts with the information about him.

Quote:
bog beasts
I'll look into it.
Thanks for checking into this... I did many tests with these creatures but found them not useful because they would usually flee.