Old May 5th, 2011, 08:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

Stavis_L is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Random questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansanjuan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBrave View Post
So (as a consequence of these blasted arrows) my Prophet has "lost his one & only eye", and has Att/Def/Prec=0. OK, I'm beginning to understand this game, I build "Eye Of The Void" --- that replaces an eye, so it must be right. Lo & behold... I'm still blind --- wtf
The eye of the void will always make an eye blind but gives the commander pen+2. Often a fine tradeoff as precision 100 spells always hit even when cast from a blind mage (they may be resisited though depending on MR..will help Smites cast by prophet) Was your prophet single eyed because of an earlier injury? You can heal units in the game in a number of ways that will cure blindness, etc. However the eye of the void is cursed and can't be removed.
-ssj
The "one and only eye" refers to a single eyed unit, such as cyclopes, Agarthans, and a few others. If the unit had two eyes to begin with, it would be "lost the other eye as well" or something like that.

You can't see through any of the magical eyes - they just occupy an eye socket.

As sansanjuan says, being blind doesn't necessarily matter if you're casting either battlefield-wide spells (divine blessing, for instance) or precision 100 spells (soul slay, etc.)
Brainless Soulless - a fix for Life after Death/Ankh "exploit", Bogarus Scout Fix