View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2019, 01:01 PM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Infantry class differences, MG fire modes while delaying

Thanks a lot, Zovs. I have no idea about the time and no preferences about a era. I thought it would be okay to play a campaign as a German, so I could at least learn that SdKfZ is the abbreviation for Sonderkraftfahrzeug or what else there is to know. Actually, I enjoyed playing with different states. But now I would like to see my troops getting better and better throughout a campaign. When my vacation is over, I want to start with it. My plan is to understand as much as possible from gameplay till then, because afterwards I will hardly have the time. But hopefully, to play my campaign!

I thought it would be good if I started with a map size of 40x60 or 80, so that I am not too overwhelmed?

I would like to upgrade my A0 later to a FOO unit, if that makes sense and renounce artillery as a core force. I imagined that on narrow, long maps, the paths to the enemy is probably only on a street in the middle. I hope with 40 Height, I could either bypass the enemies or fight a bloody fight with losses if my troops going straight towards them?

"You don't need to buy conscripts and have them updated over time, most first line units will gain experience if they survive over time."
I will heed that! If I give up temporary troops, my units will gain experience faster, yes?