Thread: Usmc oob
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2014, 08:31 PM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Usmc oob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
However I will confirm that some things *may* be off by a year or two as all the factors that make up picklists were taken into account. Right now the USMC picklist is the most complicated picklist in the game but it could have been at least twice the size it is now to accommodate all the little nit picking details like EXACTLY when weapons went in and out of service and the decision was made to pare it down to a more manageable size.

The first question I'd ask Sammy1339 is how long he served in the USMC and just where he " looked up " the info for the M202

Don
I'll state flat-out some things will be off by up to two years because when I did the picklists I decided that unless there was an overriding reason NONE of them would cover less then 5 years and in 90% of the cases I chose to have weapons and equipment become available early rather then late.
Most major things (tanks, aircraft, etc.) aren't available till their "proper" time-frame but a good many minor things (such as the M202) got fit in to the picklist nearest their real deployment date.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein