View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2019, 06:29 PM

Captain

Location: I ain't in Kansas anymore, just north of where Dorothy clicked her heels is where you'll find me.
shahadi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Humlebaek Counterattack 1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiir View Post
At a guess you probably have them pathed to go around the south side of the lake BUT remember they use 3 plot points a turn even when they're off map. So by the time they enter as reinforcements their targeted plot point is probably across the lake and going across is faster then going around.
I wanted them to hit the upper Victory Hex and continue south. I assumed in most cases they would be obliterated by the player in a fight for that upper VH. They did not have targets to go for the 155mm battery.

When I played it the bulk of the Polish naval infantry managed to reach the VH where they were beaten back. At the end I noticed some of the units, inlcuding all the PT-76 tanks had skirted the fight around the VH and made it across the lake, but not far enough to make it to the 155s...

I spotted at least, 2 TOPAS-2AP and 3 PT-76Bs at Naebbet with two 2 PT-76s landing in Noedebo at Hex (43,18). I loaded my engineers in two trucks heading north to Noedebo.

The engineers defeated a PT-76 and her section of infantry at Hex (40,69) preventing the enemy from engaging at Hex (70,65) or at Groenholt station (66,92).

I detached two Centurions from U0 company at Hex (70,65) to support the engineers in their new task to protect the 155s.

Several fights ensued resulting in destruction of the enemy at Noedebo.

They crossed the lake.

The Following User Says Thank You to shahadi For This Useful Post: