View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2011, 12:39 PM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 88 antitank, antiaircraft and artillery?

Right, well, I wasn't asking anyone here to do it for me but never mind. I was simply wondering how I would go about doing something similar to the Patriot for MBT with larger Flak in fixed positions for a fortified line in a series of scenarios that I will be working on for my "das Reich" mod. It is therefore not for the vanilla game.

In this set of scenarios large numbers of "level bombers" will be used by the enemy and I was interested in providing both missile and gun defenses to deal with a portion of these. Lighter AA like 20mm and 37mm will not really fulfill that role for the level bombers. In MBT there is more scope and the OOBs are less crowded so I will be implementing something like this if I can. All I needed was a suggestion from you regarding which unit classes to look at in the new MBT OOBs. It has been a while since I did OOB work as I have spent more time making new icons but I guess I'll just figure it out myself.

As it is I have read the previous posts, agree wholeheartedly and therfore have no desire to see any 88 etc added to either WW2 or MBT in an AAA role. I was merely asking for some advice on my own OOB work.