Thread: Wishlist Hue city 1967-68
View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2016, 07:30 AM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hue city 1967-68

Thanks!

Here is a revised version with extra text in the southern part of town (Uni now shown) as well as adjustments to MACV compound.

Feel free to make cosmetic improvements to the map - add in some more nice little details - if you would like.

If you want to add map text you'll have to delete some hamlet labels but I don't think that will be too much of a problem as they do not all need to be named. I just got a little carried away. Some of the detail to the south of the railway line is a bit off as my better maps did not go that far south.

I don't know all that much about the course of the battle but I have a general idea about what happened. I'm doing some reading now.

I do know that Airmobile elements came in from the West to prevent a break out and interdict reinforcement (I think we'd need another map for that part of the battle though and to be honest I'm a little worn out after that last effort).

I wish you the best of luck designing a scenario/scenarios!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Hue City (Revision 1).rar (188.3 KB, 453 views)

Last edited by RecruitMonty; April 4th, 2016 at 07:52 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to RecruitMonty For This Useful Post: