View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2015, 09:03 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Windows 10 Status and yes there'll be no Win 9.

I'm now in my happy place, bookmark wise anyway. I completely forgot about my Flash drive which I just happened to leave in the new PC. Yeah the F drive I bought for that and other resources I wanted to keep when I went from the old XP PC to this one. Well after seven hours and of course while I was out to get some dinner, MS tech support called (Robot to see if your home.) and since I wasn't home, the case has been dropped and now I'll have to start over in the morning and keep a porta potty by my desk. I'd love to do it tonight but since I was up until after 0700 this morning hunting and reinstalling software etc. I'll take a pass. At least the "DC party" kept me from going to the bottom and I've reestablished some "buoyancy" and "trim".
Now all I have to do is find my Ethernet adapter so how I'm out here I don't know and am almost afraid to look. But then there is always MS support to help!?! sorry Don I'm just so there right now!!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..