View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2015, 03:44 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Novorussian flag anyone?

You should use the Russian OOB. The separatists are reportedly using T-72 (Russian-see below.) tanks. Also initially reported and since confirmed, Russia crossed the border with T-72B2 and T-72B3 tanks. Reportedly Ukraine engaged both groups successfully with the T-64BM BULAT which appears might be a better tank than represented in the game currently at least protection wise. Also we had some discussion on this MBT in a thread other then the MBT I believe. However UKRAINE took their T-72 tanks out of service years ago though, I posted an article around the beginning of the summer concerning emergency modifications and reintroduction of them I believe by this fall or winter if pursued. I remembered a couple of minutes later that Poland was discussed in assisting the Ukraine in bringing them to the PT1 TWARDY standard if so, they'd be better off bring them up to the improved version that we fixed, that either Malaysia or Indonesia operates currently. That is in the MBT Thread. Currently though the T-64BM BULAT and the OPLOT are the best tanks they have serving at this time. There are mixed reports concerning the OPLOT presence at the "front" and apparent positive performance-again unconfirmed. See below ref. (One of a handful I have.)
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/mo...e/BM_Bulat.php

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..