View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2014, 09:17 PM

First Lieutenant

Ts4EVER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Scenario Setup Help - France

About the support points: Please don't use them unless I explicitly say so. These are set on your end (in the campaign structure) so I have no influence on them. I will instead provide you with auxiliary forces, which allows me more control over how the battle goes. Note how you didn't even use the engineers: this shows that the scenario is balanced with your core force + the additional forces by me in mind.

Quote:
The Germans are regrouping after receiving that bloody nose. We also captured one of their tanks, although it is heavily damaged and probably won't survive a road march. Sadly, there are grave news from other parts of the front. Our other regiment apparently has lost control of the bridge to our south. Stragglers keep streaming north, informing us of casualties. We don't know if the bridge has been blown up or if the Germans captured it.
In light of these developments, these are your orders:
1: Withdraw your units and any stragglers over the bridge. Don't let this retreat turn into a rout! Form rear guards to keep the Germans at bay!
2: Blow up the bridge. A platoon of engineers is setting up charges as we speak. Ingame two "demolition charges" (ammo cannisters) will spawn. Blow these up to destroy the bridge once you retreated your units.
3: Set up defenses on the west bank.