View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2008, 04:15 AM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Yomi eats nothing!

Don't spend too much on the gear, since Poison Golems don't have any way (Returning) of escaping teleporting assassins.

I'd give Poison Golems something like:

Fire Brand, or Frost if I have enough W income
Eye Shield, or Coin if I need another misc slot
Horror Helm, or Starshine Cap if I need MR
Jade Armor, or Rime Hauberk if I need CR
Winged Shoes
Luck Pendant
Antimagic Ammy, or Ring of Tamed Lightning if I need SR

If I've got it and don't have a better chassis, Virtue would be nice, as would Boots of the Planes. With Boots of the Planes, consider Bone Armor.

You can park your Poison Golem outside an enemy castle and they will kindly bring it inside the lab for repairs. You don't even have to ask nicely. <--- Ooops! Poison Golems don't have the 'Never Heals' tag. So there's no need to worry about healing it after combat by parking it in a lab.

Poison Golems are Reapers, so you need to keep them in enemy territory. Fortunately, Reaping happens after movement. If you need a path from your capitol, it's great to pick a province with a gold mine for them to use as a staging/deployment area. If you kill off 100% of the population, you can tax the gold mine at 200%.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?
The Following User Says Thank You to vfb For This Useful Post: