View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2009, 08:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

elmokki is on a distinguished road
Default The Land of Ethereal Squirrels (wraparound, 103+13) - Actually finally fixed!

NEW: I actually bothered to remove the two extra province dots and therefore redo all province connections. The fixed version won't work with old saves using the same map and yet it will replace the old one
NEW: Removed the duplicate province on 5.10.

I aimed for 100-120 land provinces and apparently hit the target zone. It's a wraparound of a size I haven't done yet and that won't be too much fun for sea nations.

Distinctively from my older maps, rivers do not allow water travel between adjacent water provinces (there's just one such connection anyway)

I also included the GIMP .xcf file for anyone who wants to rip the graphics or modify the map or whatever. Ground itself is on the background layer, graphics and the white dots are on vuorta-layer and borders are on rajaa-layer.
Disregard that. I'll supply a .xcf upon request

Map itself is in squirrels-fixed.zip
.xcf is in squirrels-xcf.zip

I personally won't link to Dominions 3 content made by me any more and I hope no-one else will either (old links are fine, whatever). You should be able to find them or most of them by asking on IRC or googling the other forums
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LandOfEtherealSquirrels.jpg
Views:	1373
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	8937  

Last edited by elmokki; July 2nd, 2012 at 09:16 AM..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to elmokki For This Useful Post: