Thread: Cohen Mod 0.2
View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2004, 04:41 PM

Lieutenant General

archaeolept is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cohen Mod 0.1 modifies.

sorry esben, but insofar as cohen has the right to spam stuff about his mod all over IRC and the forum, I surely have an equal right to put forth (once) my opinion on it.

I might just point out that your post does nothing other than what you accuse mine of doing. Now, frankly, i'm cool w/ that - its easy to understand why you posted what you did. However, I don't feel I should need to keep my opinion hidden just to satisfy the opinions of others. I stayed out of cohen's mod thread. So, please explain to me why we need another one? especially for what is essentially a vanity project on his part.

Edi: funnily enough, my Mictlan Moloch just whomped cohen's almost ermorian scales Abysia in the Thrones game; which might go some way to explain why he wants to make the moloch Abysia only

while the moloch's imps can be a real pain, i'm not sure that he is a bad buy anyways at the moment. cohen's changes are just sick - the free 18 AP fireshield is even better than one would have w/ F9 and the spell.