View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2019, 10:15 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: How to prevent a unit from assaulting?

This thread has strayed far beyond the original thread topic. We told everyone on both forums when the patches were released that after 21 years doing this we were going to take a break from it and hopefully recharge a bit but for some mysterious reason that seems to have only encouraged players to find ways to make more work for us and I just got a PM with another suggestion for even more work so the concept that we are "taking a break" seems to be lost on some players

I have already said I think the GG is as complete as it's going to get and others have said much the same. I have also said no written work will ever be judged perfect as everyone has different ways of processing and finding information not to mention that for many players of this game English is not their day to day language

I have suggested if anyone wants to try a re-write of the game guide they are free so do so and post it as a mod and who knows if it is universally acclaimed as an instructional manual work of art we may even use it as the official document....maybe but given *I* have already done most of the work anyway and the suggestions revolved around re-ordering the info that is there I am going to close this thread and anyone interested in a "SP Manual Re-write" project can start up a new thread on the mods forum.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: