View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2013, 11:38 AM

Corporal

gingertanker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IDF OOB project.

Quote:
FYI I know it's the Isreali OOB were are dealing with so I don't need "Israel OOB 04 Unit 003"...... Just "Unit 003"
Sure no problem. I did that because I was concerned if somone copied it to a list of things he wants to do, it would be easier to have the full info in case its a mixed nation to-do list...

Quote:
if the tank is already in as a light tank it does not need to be in again as another class unless it's needed to bridge a gap in the unit list which in this case it does not so in this case unit 3 would just be removed or renationalized for now and removed later.
The reason I asked for that is that Israel has no formation which allows choosing the H39 as a single tank. The formation "Tank" works only with MBT units...Considering the small amounts of both H39(less than 10 available at any time) and R-35(No more than 3 available at anytime) I think it would make sense to allow them to be picked in a formation that includes only one tank.

Quote:
Show me where you said remove unit 11. You had mentioned Unit 010 but never actually said "remove it" though it was implied

So YES... changing Unit 010 Hotchkiss H35i for a Renault R-35 would work but you need to check and correct the errors in your reports before posting otherwise we will have "problems" as we progress though this

Good point I will try to do better checking of my posts. I did actually go over it but i somehow missed that I put in 11 instead of 10.

Other than that, is this a worthwhile endeavor or am I wasting your time?