Thread: Minor issues
View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 08:07 AM

Corporal

Isto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Minor issues

Is it usable in the pbem games ?

Suppose it must be sent to opponent before the game. Im a little akward when editing games, afraid i break something. But that is a good idea, suppose there are some clear instructions somewhere to be found already ?

Actually i messed up the koreas, i ment the other one all along, the one with crazy militaristic goverment not the ones owning westerners in starcraft even they probably have some decent troops also and are supposedly very good with tech.

In the future warfare multitasking and apm skill might just be the thing when commanding multiple machines of war at once and issuing ai command protocols. Dont see a reason why one commander would not be able to command whole armies of drones.

Still think they should have better troops in the get go because probably have the most strict doctrine in the world right now.

Jp10 that would be one way to imagine it but still thinking anti air missiles are really more effective than in this game. Especially againt targets with no ew value and that armor thing have been stated as a bug so it does not currently work how the creators have intended.

There is also a issue of ai routes when u try to move apc near water, for some reason it takes a priority to drive in water and stop moving. Suppose this happens if vehicle is amphibious.

Last edited by Isto; July 12th, 2018 at 05:20 PM..