Thread: Wishlist Modding Wishes Shortlist
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM

National Security Advisor

Edi is on a distinguished road
Default Modding Wishes Shortlist

There has been much talk of a modding wishes shortlist thread, suggested by Kristoffer Osterman himself. Perhaps unwisely, I made some noises about compiling such a list. And since a man is only as good as his word, here we go again...

Discussion thread
Even older wishlist discussion thread
Another discussion thread

This list is going to function very much like the bug shortlist in the main forum, only this list is primarily a wishlist for what we would like to see available in the mod department in future patches. It may give some ideas to Illwinter that might even see the light of day. We will be following the same format as the bug shortlist, namely that this thread will stay locked and the wishlists updated when there is sufficient consensus on what should go in. I'm taking some liberties with the preliminary list and just putting stuff there, but their priorities are fair game for praise or damnation.

I have started with some ideas based on my work on the Dom3 DB and the earlier discussions in the linked threads and elsewhere. Please use those threads for ongoing discussion. I will not mind the other mods taking a hand in managing this list, just as long as we keep it coherent. This is, much like the bug shortlist in its early stages, a work in progress and subject to modification at the drop of a hat until it sort of settles into shape.

Last edited by Edi; August 26th, 2008 at 03:26 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Edi For This Useful Post: