View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2019, 05:22 PM

National Security Advisor

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,219 Posts
Mobhack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel19 View Post
I mean the case when I forse a crew to get out of vehicle with keyboard @ key.

First I noticed this when AI began to pound abandoned vehicles with all tubes of artillary. AI could not spot and see them normally because that vehicles were behind hills and trees and AI had not got LOS to them.
After that I made a PBEM battle test. There is no LOS but all vehicles become visible to enemy after turn transition if unload crew.
Just confirmed this

Set up a scenario in WW2, and exited crews. Did not see anything, so went back for the next player's turn - duh! - remeber to walk crews away from the vehicles or they remount.... Slaps self with big trout..

After that, ended that player turn (both human) and on starting that player turn, the exited vehicles were all displayed on the map.

Something to look into. The code may be rolling in abandoned vehicles with destroyed (and so marking as spotted)- but as I have played many games against the AI where vehicles behind a hill to me were abandoned, and this did not happen, then it may be something wrong with the code segment that is run by the @ key sequence.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mobhack For This Useful Post: