View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Private

warhorse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PBEM between cd and download version not possible?

Sorry guys, busy couple days! The free download player set up the first game, stock scenario #19, Nicaragua vs Nicaragua-Contra/Sandanista. I have the cd version, just bought it, must admit I never PBEm'd it before. I think me and Keif may have with the free one a long time ago, but really just getting into this. We tried twice, I read the PBEM notes, so pretty sure everything was done right, but this is a lot different than JTCS and PzCamapaigns, PzB, etc., that I am used to, soooo.... I set up another this time, stock, the Korean War scenario, he got failed to load.

When I got the first one, it said Player 1 oob different or something, so I then used his orbats the second try, still no good. I'm sure I could get years out of this just with the scenario's and campaigns alone, but PBEM is really where it's at! Anyone experienced want to set one up, send it to me, see what happens?

Something small, if possible, I often have 10+ games going, and making graphics for Matrix/Slitherine as well, not much free time!! Thanks very much in advance!