View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM

BANNED USER

Sombre is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LA Mod Combo Pack - V 2 - fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldron View Post
I get a Nagot gik fel when I try to create a game with that mod on. No other mod enabled.
It's when I try to select a nation. I can get to the screen where I choose how many nations and difficulties but no further.
It says: "myloadmalloc: can't open ./mods/./Late Combo Mod/sns3/la_arco_icon.tga"
I suppose it's got something to do with streamers and standards (sns3?) but...
Can you browse to that directory (dom3directory/mods/Late Combo Mod/sns3/) and check if the graphic is there? It certainly is in the zip file and works for me.

Quote:
I have a problem with this mod. I tried running and enabling the site mod and i got a crash about bad startsite.
I then copied the data from the sitemod.dm into the lateeramod.dm but i still got the same error. I checked and there are no duplicate site numbers or names. I really want to play this fine mod together with more sites. Any ideas on what is causing this error ?
Sure, it's a mod conflict. This mod should ONLY BE RUN ON ITS OWN. It isn't compatible with any other mods. Sorry, I never specified that in the OP. It is in the mod description though:

#description "The Late Era Combo mod consists of Conceptual Balance Mod 1.6 complete, Ulm Reborn, Jomon Broken, Vaettiheim, Teutanion, Sylvania, Sanguinia, Kharam Dzu, llama's endgame summons 0.9 and Streamers and Standards Llama version. It is a self contained mod which lives in its own folder and should NOT be run with any other mods enabled."