Thread: Halftracks
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2018, 05:10 AM

BANNED USER

Kiwikkiwik is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halftracks

Also USA's 60mm Mor H/T unit 66, does not exist I noted this before the last update in those very annoying long posts about AA MGs in the tank machine guns thread so I guess you didn't read them.

I see your problem and feel sorry for you.
Maybe you can make the scenario designers responsible for updating the scenarios? I don't know how many people play or how many new players arrive each week, but surely people that want to play the scenarios have played them by now? If the designer doesn't want to support the scenario maybe just remove it, same for campaigns. The scenario designer gets all the joy of building the scenario but none of the pain of maintaining it, not fair!

I understand you are drowming in the OOBs and so probably havnt tried my suggestion of playing a trial game with 5x ranges to emulate a 10m hex game, but again It is a MUCH better game. So much can happen in that last 50m that isn't captured at this scale, all the small arms tactics come to life. Maybe that could be set up as a tactical version of this 50m hex game. And with the benefit of hindsight it could be put together with an eye to being easily maintained, and certainly with no scenarios or campaigns.