View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 02:38 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 5

Positioning HMGs and ATGs on Hill 1. Set range to 1/2 on HMGs and 1/4 on ATGs. No sense firing with little chance to hit. Decided to position one infantry platoon in woods along North Road just north of Hill 1. Enemy mortars dropped smoke north of Hill 1, blinding the platoon that just positioned in the woods.
Another platoon moving up east slope of hill and not in position yet.

On South Road, Force 3 had better luck against the Polish tankettes this time. Scratch four. Moved my light tanks into the North Woods to clear the road for the infantry coming up from the rear. One medium tank is swinging around some trees south of the road to get a shot at the Vickers tank.

AC unit in position on Hill 2. HMGs in truck moving onto hill now. I'm going to temporarily position them covering the field southwest of the hill until the infantry arrives.

Force 4 MGs mostly in position. Set range to three to engage anyone who happens on too close, but don't want to trip the ambush too early. I used my tanks to help get them in position quicker. Dismounted leg scouts on the west side of South Woods. No enemy sited in this area.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero.

Enemy: 3xTKS and 1xTKS.m tankettes destroyed.