View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2005, 02:00 PM

Private

CaptainAL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Massive Planetary Shield Generators

Thanks for all the posts.

Well, it happened again and I think I know why. I did not elect collision coverage Until recently I did not know about the 1.36M resource conversion limit for each RC III. So I started keeping an eye on that to make sure I did not exceed the limit. What I did not know until now is that resource conversion orders above the 1.36M limit carry over to the next turn. I must not have noticed the lit-up view orders icon when I gave the converter new orders for more conversion. The resource conversion backlog must have been for radioactives, and I guess that I put the radioactive conversion first on my new orders last turn. I figure this because only radioactives converted this turn and not the organics I ordered. So the backlog conversion of rads added to the new order to exceed the 1.2M rads I had in storage; therefore, nothing retrofitted. AAAAHHHHH - The Bug is ME!

LESSON I LEARNED: always clear any left over conversion orders before issuing new ones! OR - keep your eye on the eyeball! Sorry for wasted time guys - I would have noticed this sooner if I read sooner about the 1.36M converting limit. Perhaps these posts are worthwhile though in case someone else also does not see the 1.36M limit noted in the FAQs but does pick it up here.

Oh - and I have often thanked God that repairs do not cost anything. That would really drive me nuts!

Have a happy holiday all and thanks for your help!!!