View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2006, 06:12 AM

Private

Alienboy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Massive Planetary Shield Generators

I think this is the right place for your post. The simulator can't be trusted but I will add something I noticed. I haven't got to the bottom of this "issue" so I will only say what I have seen so far, in the hope that others may have seen this too!. I have tried different firering priorities and sometimes there seems to be no change even though I have done similar to you,... (changed from strongest to weakest etc) On many occasions I have given up and gone to resume my game. Thats when I noticed that the spaceyard build rates had changed, eg,.. a ship that normally takes 2 turns to build would now be taking 3 turns to build??. Also the amount of resources I had stored had reduced! ... and all I had done was use the simular!??. So I saved and quit. I then re-opened my game and everything was back in order. I then checked the same simulation and this time I did see a difference. So I only do a few simulations at a time and I always re-open to resume my game. Seems to work better?????? I think ! lol

Out of fustration I just made my firering priority Nearest, Nearest, Nearest, Nearest!