View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

I had thought it far longer then I just saw since I posted anything out here. But the SEP V3 is in and the rest, well I just don't know. That's something I've not done before when posting anything in this thread - ever - not to follow up when the Patch comes out.

So today happened to cost me $3400.00, for a new water softener, 10 yr. termite treatment, insurance deductible since someone decided to hit CINCLANTHOME's POV while it was happily sitting in a parking space minding it's own business (hit and run) and renewing my U2 membership.

So I'm thinking how can I make this a better day!??! Well...

Don,
I know this is a crappy time to ask but, it's always been in my window for this kind of thing, yes, but not so much as I normally would do but, maybe a step in the right direction. So here I go!!

I'm asking if you'll give me until Sunday (evening.) next to submit a mini Patch Submission? Here's what I see...

1. One helicopter already submitted (2013) for six countries. Problem missing primary weapon/slot(s) are available to add/one will need a 1 yr. shift to the left also for FOC+ (One turned out to be a month early that's OK well within our 6 month "SWAG" we've always used in the past. The rest on time. That's Research and Time & Effort.) I like that "RTE", sounds very...well...like military speak!?!

2. You (And some others out here.) know how I "feel" when I see a trend starting, and I see one now that I'd like to get fixed again as was addressed several years back. The concern is for the AH-64E and ensuring that foreign sales AH-64E birds DO NOT reflect the USA one's, not directed to you, based on a sense of the postings I've seen concerning this matter. I'm asking you to trust me on this one as I'm real close to tying this up to present the matter for your consideration. These will be minor fixes but, a degree of separation must be made.

3. I have a tank in mind which is significant to the country of concern and the geographic area as a whole. This will change the countries strategic position within the region due to the type and numbers ordered. It might even get some more players interested in this area or group of surrounding countries in the current era. This is an existing MBT from another country also in the region.
A simple ADD.

I of course will submit these if given the "green light" in my normal format for this thread. Might be useful for some others to a degree in simplifying submissions in the future, based on what I've read out here. Sorry this is kind've how I get when the juices are flowing. It's in the last work para below and is not personal, I just have a "good sense" of what's going on especially this time of year.

Patch's are what you call a female dog. So again "hats off" to Andy and Don.

That's about it. And as always you know I'm available as a "hound dog" as I've been asked to do in the past a handful of times.

For everyone else, it's not a big thing, if I get my "S**T TOGETHER maybe it'll be sooner then later, but, I feel much better about saying that now than I have in a very long time.

So many new people out and that's REALLT GREAT!! But that being said PLEASE read POST #1 there are "house rules" here mostly to keep my "head clear" and Don's to maintain his sanity. If you delve into this thread a little you'll understand what I'm talking about. THANK YOU!!

So it's my last night off, someone's playing for a National Championship and someone's got a complete 4K system...hmmm...I think Blade Runner 4K is what I'll do next, well after I renew my U2 thing.

Good Night everyone, even those that are already, well, sleeping!

Regards,
Pat

And wouldn't you know it, the TRUNK MONKEY from above is gone!?! I really liked the TRUNK MONKEY it made me laugh.

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; January 8th, 2018 at 09:41 PM..