View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM

Captain

Jurri is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New version in the first post

Thanks Pasha! Endoperez, good points, there, thank you. However, you and me probably have waay different monitor settings

I find Mictlan gui quite playable myself, and in my view it's the only real possibility theme-wise. I don't get how volcanic rock fits 'em, either. I'd love to see your take on it, as well as other nations, however! Especially if you've got something ingenious to replace the skin of the jungle beast/mud theme of Machaka, I'm all eyes. With Ermor, if the gui is changed to something more vivid the emblem ought to change too: I kinda prefer a conservative approach to death themes, but you're probably right about the color issues. If it isn't too much work, please rework the gray gui, 'cause I really want to see it! Noted on T'ien C'hi... I suppose I should do some testing on where exactly are the cropping and stretching points, but that would be too much work for a lazy bum like me

(Hey, I had Gimp crashing on me too often some time ago, but then I set the tile cache or something like that in the environment settings to an apparently more correct value and there haven't been problems since.)