Thread: DAR: Russia
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Russia

Turn 16

North Sector: M1A2s hit the enemy infantry squad again and then pulled out. Two more popped up and destroyed the T-72B that had been immobilized. Enemy artillery started dropping where my tanks had engaged the infantry from. It's always a good idea to shift after you've fired a turn or two.

Central Sector: AT team traded shots with a T-72B in the woods without effect on either side. One enemy scout ran into my infantry line in the woods and was dispatched. Trying to pull back my platoon that has been getting hit by artillery. At least that finally stopped.

South Sector: Moved my tanks up and popped one Zeus. The other one has moved to a blind spot 500m west of the stream. I called in artillery on it and the immobilized T-90A on the east side of the stream. Two scout units ganged up on the T-90A on the west side of the stream and nailed it with a rear AT shot. A recon unit watching the area opened up on the enemy infantry moving across the stream. Not really what I wanted, but no real harm.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: One T-72B Rogatka, one T-90A and one ZSU-23-4M4 destroyed, estimated 15 enemy casualties.