View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:04 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: APC Development and related topics.

I didn't want this to get lost from the ref. as well, that beyond dates issues as I see it turned out, that the USMC will also be using the same FCS and ATGM as the USA. Might already again be addressed, so please bear with me as I'm almost running on fumes now, from the ref. as I last posted..."Second, the M220A3 TOW system is being replaced by the M41 SABER", (Mobile ITAS TOW) which is much more capable and effective. TI/GSR 60.

Concerning CADF STRYKER TUA the military bought the "Bunker Buster" TOW for them back in late 2007/early 2008. This off one of the links from the same ref. now reposted below.
https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com...killers-07373/

Wanted to emphasize these points in my last but, just spaced them out-sorry for inconvenience, just now taking the long road around to avoid any rework on these units down the road. It was enough to present them the first time as old info was interspersed with these being tested with a different ATGM program that fell through as I remember which lead to also deleting a couple of units.

Anyway my weekend is here and our bed is calling to me. Good something where ever you are.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: