View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone ever played Right-hand vs. Left-hand?

...or make it work....it does good surprising things at times

Another variation for RH vs LH would be to decide what type of battle you want set up as Human vs Human then

A..you buy
B--let AI buy

Once that's sorted out you can

A- manually deploy both sides
B-let AI

Then the fun part.... as player 1 you take the units in the bottom half of the map and set the top half units to AI control then as Player 2 you take the TOP half units and let the AI have control of the bottom half then play it out. You'll never quite know what the AI will do in your other sector so you need to adjust your plans to keep it balanced or to assist the AI side in some way. It's a bit tricky but you would have your tanks and infantry and lets say mortar support only and the AI would have it's on both sides and you are generally playing against the AI but also against yourself and when you do you are playing (naturally)as if the other side has really great intel.

Just another variation someone might enjoy. I know I have enjoyed the ones where I take command of the tanks and play to support the AI controlled infantry. Great when you want to play a bigger game but really don't at the same time. Those ones I'm generally working on something else at the same time So I do my part, hit end turn then go back to what I was doing then after five minutes of doing whatever else I'm doing go back to the game ,figure out just what went on and deal with it

Last edited by DRG; January 29th, 2017 at 01:50 PM..