Old February 27th, 2020, 12:25 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,446 Times in 2,700 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Fortifications German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwikkiwik View Post

Sewer 052
This seems a very strange unit maybe could change to a typical quickly constructed earthen/log bunker sporting just a LMG and perhaps a rifle and grenade, 3-4 men.
It was added primarily for urban scenarios like Stalingrad or The Warsaw uprising that someone was going to create a campaign for years ago and never did. The unit is not going to be changed

Quote:
I can check to see which scenarios these changes might effect if you like.
Don't bother. NONE of this is going to be changed

Quote:
Once built the Fortifications pretty much stayed in place I would suggest they all have a finish date of April 1945
Do I need to really need to explain why they stay available until the end of the time the game runs to? Seriously? When you write things like this it just tells me that you really have no clue how this game works. Perhaps someone with more patience can explain why bunkers and fortifications stay available in the game past April 1945 but that's not me ATM. Please stop wasting my time and yours with these massive posts.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....