View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2005, 07:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

Thilock_Dominus is on a distinguished road
Default Working on a new mod

Hello there, as some may know I was working on on the mod called Dracasia, but due to lack of mod option the project have been halted. I'll take the project up again when it gets possible to modify what I want or perhaps making it finish for dom3. I'll apolyguise to those of you who have been waiting for it, sorry. Also I've been away for awhile to get formiliar with Linux and learned alot (no trace of winblow on my computer anymore).

But in the meanwhile I've been working on a new mod which is highly inspired from the warhammer world (Yes, I'm a warhammer geek, and I'm proud of it ) The army I have been wrestling with is the warhammer wood elves army which will be replacing the current Pangaea army.

So what is this army gonna be like? Well on must area it gonna have some similiaryties with Pangaea. Some stealth units and special wood spells. But other than that New Pretenders like: The Wood elves god Orion and The Godess Arial to choose from plus some standards pretenders. Excellent bowmen, treants, dryads and many more.

The commen unit is light to none protected, agile, good in defence.

More to come...

Nosophoros: The Vampire Lords - v1.02
Conquest of Elysium 3 GUI mods