Old November 3rd, 2014, 03:01 PM

Major

scorpio_rocks is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hesco Infantry Base MoD 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahadi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
This mod replaces one multi-hex stone building icon with an infantry platoon sized Hesco base (not for vehicles).

FUTURE HESCO MODS
Ideally, we would have a variety of Hesco bases in different designs and sand colours.
If anyone designs additional Hesco bases - or even has ideas for Hesco base design - and wants help turning them into a mod, please contact me or post here. Cross
My next idea for a "Hesco" design is to model a typical Afghani village compound. The layout would be similar to the current Hesco base, however, replace the tents inside the base with buildings.
All comments/suggestions appreciated.
Just a "quick stab" (mostly cutting and pasting existing stuff) - Would this work? Could / would be a replacement for a multi-hex factory as Cross' Hesco Base above.
This is the "Level 4 zoom" .bmp file (I dont have the ability to create the other zoom levels, sorry)

If someone can create the other zoom levels (Cross?) and add it to the mod I would be gratefull (perhaps as 29 or 31, alongside the hesco base?)

"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.
SPMBT Roundel Objectives Mod
SPMBT Small ID Flags Mod
WW2 Roundel Objectives Mod