Thread: Babylon 5 Mod
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2003, 03:36 AM

Corporal

Dead Meat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Babylon 5 Mod

How soon you run into people varries. I've only meet one player. It help that most ships have unlimted range which mean you don't have to recall them as often.

I'd do both as far as the treaties and fleets. Well, defense for your planets if you don't want ships, but sense I'm the Shadows my playing style is abit diffrent. Just try and not be too dependent on your trade. Most people arn't going to want to fight so early, but you never know. *grins*

Since this is a Roll Playing game, people are sometime more easy going than the AI games. Course this is the B5 univers, they didn't see mto get along too well even when they where friends. And then their are the Shadows. *grins again*

I'm not going to tell you how to defend your systems because, well, I may have to pay you a visit some time. But don't put all your eggs in one basket. Its ussaly best to make sure they can't get into your system in the first place. But make sure you have enough in back up incase they do get past your front lines.

As for beening the only H2 breather on the map... *grins* The Shadows can be your friends.