View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Philosophy on Strategy Guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezeal View Post
You don't need a strategy guide then, you need a thread with silly idea's which could be usefull.. there is a differce, I think a strat guide should help you in SP (which most fun idea's could do) but also in MP (which is a bit more demanding)
Actually some of the best mp guides tended to ruin my solo play if I used them. And didnt do much for my enjoyment of mp. I can understand the strong desire to win in others but it doesnt define my idea of the best gaming experience. That concept of guides, in my opinion, when taken to the extreme leads to the people who enter a forum and the first thing they want are the cheat codes to a game. (Im not saying anyone here of course, its just my view of an extreme I-want-a-guide-to-win viewpoint)
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)