View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2011, 10:24 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Annette is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Customer relations

Mike_T,

I think it's a bit harsh for you to call for our heads on a platter. You say the game is "flawed", and I guess I'm assuming this means bugged. In response to your opening this thread and the subsequent concerns raised here, Aaron asked us to sticky a thread specifically for reporting bugs and another for creating a feature wishlist. Please help us out by reporting the bugs you've found.in those threads. We can't address your issues until we know what they are. If you've reported them elsewhere and been overlooked, please point me in the right direction.

I hear you saying that we (Shrapnel) are not as as active on these forums as you would like. We hope you'll understand that the lack of forum posts does not mean that reported issues, whether in the bug thread or through our online customer support, aren't being addressed. If you want a direct response from us, the best way to reach us is through the helpdesk at customer support. You probably won't see Aaron post here very often either. I think he's posted on these forums less than 100 times in 11 years, but his track record proves that he does read and take into consideration bug reports.

We appreciate your concern for the game; please give us some detail.

Annette