View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:39 PM

Corporal

JaghataiKhan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turanic Tribes- Children of the She-Wolf Status

Thanks. Any more information one can't easily find?

By the way, I suppose LA Ermor is an exception? 15 Death gems since gems are the only economy they have.

If you guys have any attack or defence skills in mind for certain unit types, let me know. I have so far 2 noncommander units prepared, and they have the following stats.

#newmonster 2300
#name "Lesser Tribal Troop"
#descr "Newly conquered smaller tribes pledge to send 10 percent of their manfolk to the Turanic Army each year.These are young men seeking their fortune in war, as bravery of any soldier is generously rewarded. Their morale is not too good but they can be levied easily and are armed sufficiently."
#spr1 ""
#spr2 ""
#ap 12
#mapmove 2
#hp 11
#prot 0
#size 2
#str 11
#enc 1
#att 11
#def 10
#prec 10
#mr 11
#mor 9
#weapon "Spear"
#weapon "Javelin"
#armor "Full Leather Armor"
#armor "Full Helmet"
#armor "Round Shield"
#gcost 9
#rcost 1
#pillagebonus 2
#noleader
#itemslots 15494
#nametype 140
#end

#newmonster 2301
#name "Tribal Hunters"
#descr "Newly conquered smaller tribes pledge to send 10 percent of their manfolk to the Turanic Army each year.These are young men seeking their fortune in war, as bravery of any soldier is generously rewarded. Their morale is not too good but they can be levied easily and are armed sufficiently.Hunters have a basic affinity with animals and may avoid animal attacks, living constantly amongst animals for months."
#spr1 ""
#spr2 ""
#ap 12
#mapmove 2
#hp 11
#prot 0
#size 2
#str 10
#enc 1
#att 9
#def 11
#prec 12
#mr 11
#mor 9
#weapon "Dagger"
#weapon "Composite Bow" (recurve bows made of multiple materials were common in middle asia)
#armor "Furs"
#gcost 9
#rcost 0
#animalawe 1
#pillagebonus 2
#noleader
#itemslots 15494
#nametype 140
#end

opinions?

EDIT

Grove of the Wolfkin : Should give A nature gem and a powerful running giant werewolf I have yet to think stats for.

Khan Tengri: one gem of fire,air,water,earth and astral.

Last edited by JaghataiKhan; October 2nd, 2008 at 12:49 PM..