View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

TwoBits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nation Guide for Marverni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
Taking luck only to maybe get a national hero that has a little blood doesn't sound very productive to me. One would be better off summoning Lamia Queens. I'd take misfortune, you need the points there.
I don't remember the stats exactly, Marveni's Blood multi-heroes (yes, you can definitely get more than one) are vastly superior to indie bloodhenge druids, and are definitely worth the Luck!

Anyhow, my favored pretender would be an imprisoned N5 (for Shrouds, and N5 because there were spare points) Divine Serpent, Dom-7, O3P3G3L3M1.

Weaknesses are lack of magic diversity (so site search like crazy, find those Enchantresses, etc.) and potential danger of being rushed.

Strengths are crazy amounts of gold and resources, which can go a long way to mitigating your weaknesses - loads of cheap barechesters to deal with most rushes, and cheap castles and temples to pump out more druids, which will help in fighting and get site searching up an running quite fast.

Luck will pitch in your Heroes and also gems for site searching, maybe even empowering in non-national magic paths.