View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:32 AM

Corporal

daferg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Artillery penalty points

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
What is the formula or tipping point for being assessed artillery penalty points?

tnx,
carp
You silly, silly boy. You have made a rookie mistake and asked a question on here. If you're lucky, somebody might be quick and give you the answer. There are certain members who rather type four paragraphs and basically say you're an idiot for even asking such a stupid question. They rather belittle you and make you feel bad for even asking a question. There is a very good reason people don't post on here and it's because of the attitudes of the few nimrods. I, for the life of me, can't understand why some people just don't ignore post that make them so upset. Instead they rather TYPE REPLIES USING CAPS OR IN BOLD LETTERS OR UNDERLINED WORDS. If you are really unlucky you might get all three in one reply.

Don't get me wrong.....I love this game and admire the people who have worked so hard at improving it. I just really can't stand the fact that nobody can ask a simple game question. I understand that the information is out there but what harm does it do for someone to ask a question? This member asked a simple question and was dragged through the coals for it. Some people on here act like they are being attacked if someone asks a simple question about the game. Instead of getting your panties in a bunch, how about you let someone else answer the question, simply answer the question, or just don't reply.

This is just my humble opinion. Maybe I am misunderstanding the purpose of this "forum".
The Following User Says Thank You to daferg For This Useful Post: