View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Captain

Pibwl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Color pictures by PIBWL - release 2

Due to unexpected problems, and big number of pictures added in WinSPWW2 version 11.0 (thanks! ), it took longer, but at last here is the new ultimate update, covering almost all AFVs and aircraft and most of guns and trucks Many pictures got improved since last release. Some of light tanks are in similar scale, even if this feature has no use in the game Details are, as usual, in attached text file.

I had to divide it on two files, because I couldn't somehow upload a file bigger than 2 MB. You should naturally install these files into "Pictures" sub-folder after installing previous packs and updating the game to version 11.0. The files will overwrite existing ones, so you should make a copy of "Pictures" folder, in case you want to go back to black and white photos. If there is an interest, I can create a consolidation pack with all color pictures (if it can be uploaded).

As a sidenote, I was forced to move my web page about Steel Panthers and Polish armour to new adress - now it is at http://derela.pl/colorp1.htm

I'd be grateful for a feedback or constructive criticism
Attached Files
File Type: zip colorWinSPWW2_rel2h_1.zip (1.93 MB, 593 views)
File Type: zip colorWinSPWW2_rel2h_2.zip (1.91 MB, 588 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pibwl For This Useful Post: