View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2015, 06:15 PM

National Security Advisor

PvK is on a distinguished road
Bug Re: Reports of bugs or possible bugs.

I can't scroll past page 1 on my cargo view.

I have 9 equipment types in my cargo hold (Asteroid Cracker through Water Walkers) and two types of commodities (boxes and nano-machines) and I now can't see the commodities as I usually can. There are scroll bars, and if I hit the down arrow, it flashes what looks like one commodity for a fraction of a second, which seems to end in "(1247)" in yellow, but then it goes back to the devices. Arrow keys don't do anything to it.

To investigate further, I sold one of the devices. Now it shows my two commodities.

Problems:

Having 9 (or more?) components in cargo results in 2 (or more - I tried buying another; it didn't help) types of commodities not being visible in the cargo display. Scroll arrows are shown, but for some reason it seems to page back immediately to page one after clicking the down arrow.

There's enough space to show 10 components per page, so it should probably use the unused space, unless it's there for something else, either tow show more stuff in cargo, or to indicate there is more stuff to scroll to.

Aha - I notice if I have 5 types of commodities and 9 devices, then I can use the page-down on the scroll-bar as expected. So I expect there's just a wrong number in a test of how many elements for what to do on scroll-down, or something like that.

Last edited by PvK; April 26th, 2015 at 06:41 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to PvK For This Useful Post: