Thread: WW1 Query
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:02 PM

Corporal

Richard_H is on a distinguished road
Default WW1 Query

Yes, we're back here again! And before anybody says anything no, I'm not asking for anything to happen in the next release, which I suspect is imminent.

However, a few years back Andy said that it would not take a major code change to take WINSPWW2 back to Jan.1914 - the devil was in the detail, ie re-compiling all the oobs. Right, that's done, at least in outline. As I know you guys don't like completed oobs thrown at you, I attach the changes for Romania and Thailand, plus an overview of what I've been trying to do, and my references. I'd be grateful if you'd have a look (probably after March) & let me know what you think. All the oobs have been modded, I'm just bringing them up to speed with all the latest ammo/radio changes.

As well as WW1, I have also been trying to improve the compatibility between WW2 and MBT, so some the changes I've made have been in this regard also. They are duly noted.

I'd love to see it, because WW1 CAN be fun, and despite Troopie's best efforts, I still can't play the DOS version.

Cheers
Richard H
Attached Files
File Type: zip WW1 Taster.zip (51.3 KB, 969 views)