View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2003, 12:42 AM

Private

Scipio is on a distinguished road
Default Re: STM "Final v1.7.5" Discussion

Kwok:

It was often said, and written in the ,,Tech" books that the Federation Shields are awesome strong, this was so in every StarTrek game too.
And the Federation soldiers are no soldiers but all have an excellent training, thats one of their main points.

The Klingons surley dont worthship research as much fighting, but they had several good scientist in Star Trek, to compare with the Federation is not fair, because the Federation is the best researching race by far. The Klingons also developed some Techs the Federation took ofer later (Photon Torpedos...) and they are not badder than the Romulans/Vulcans although they were even less time in space then them.

The Romulans build at least these large Warbirds, and in wich numbers! That they are poor fighters (at least they match the Galaxyclass and Neg`Var class) shouldn`t be a cause to build less of them. And Romulans are the treachery race per excellance even in their own society, see how the high ranks are given...

You are right with the Dominion.

The Cardassians always need a boost but see they were conquered by the Klingons, defeated by the Federation and the minor partner of the Dominon. I think at least they should have a point less than the Rom/Dom. And again the Card count mass more than quality and do not worthship a single beeing (Communists/Stalinists). I dont know what to do with them but they should have bad Production/Happy and neutral Strenght in ship/ground, Communism just dont works

You are right with the Ferengis but this work but then they would be as good as Fed/Kling.

Right with the Borg, bad you cant make a weapon out of it.

Again I like your work very much, just a few ideas.
Just 5 seconds of time for each of these.
</i]