View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2003, 12:39 PM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Image Packs-YAY!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Kodos:
And, while the topics up, what other goodies have you got lieng around your HD, David ^__^?

I know you have the secrets of life, the universe, and everything, as well as a cure for every disease, and for world peace, but we dont want that crud, we want your bra-images. I wasnt going to say brains.

Honest.

^__^
fyi,.. 'Life' and the 'Universe' are not secrets, they are part of a puzzle and if we're lucky we might one day see the big picture.

..and there are no cures for deseases, just ways to boost your immune system so that they have less of an effect on you.

.. world peace? I don't think there is such a creature, people are too caught up in 'the past' they are still trying to alter history by todays actions.

..as to what I have lying around on my HD, I'll take a look and see what I can find..

Cheers!

P.S. I just scanned my HD and as far as I can tell all my most recent work has been posted here, the workscreens, new terrain, armor, cliffs etc. I just did the vulture recently on a whim. I might do some more stuff, you never know.

Have a great day.

[ August 30, 2003, 12:00: Message edited by: David E. Gervais ]