View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2015, 08:03 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,492 Times in 2,713 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: @Don and Andy - AFV resizing project

What I want right now is for you to go back and read post #7 and pay close attention to the first line because I REALLY don't think you are paying attention to what I'm telling you . I DO NOT have the time or interest ATM

I strenuously disagree the majority of the Icons in the game are outside the 1:6 ratio but this is as far as I'm willing to be drawn into a discussion about it until MAYBE some time in the later part of the year.....if then . . If you find something a couple pixels out I DO NOT CARE..as it's not the least bit important but if you find something grossly wrong you can tell me all about it in the fall but you are just as wrong about the su-76 being the wrong size as you are about the T-70 both are within a pixel of 1:6 which is "good enough" as I already said sometimes I add or shave a pixel off or add a bit to the mudguards or fenders and then there's the added shadow line which should never be counted as part of the vehicle width or length. The Pz II IS off scale though.

If you really feel the need to "fix" these in you own way that's why there a mods forum but I have ZERO interest in getting involved

Last edited by DRG; June 9th, 2015 at 08:53 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: