View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2005, 08:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

Andrew Lonon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Macromedia Projector Bug=Constant Crashes

Lord Hammer:

This did not show up in the testing, and I know (from your activity here and on other forums) you are not the type of user likely to be at fault. Add to that that other PC users do not seem to be having the same trouble, and I think it adds up to some sort of a incomparability between the Gold Salvo code and something in your system, or some combination of things in your system. Since the Demo worked on your system, we can find a solution, even if you get our own “Lord Hammer” build of Salvo. Suffice it to say, I will work with you to find the solution.

Please check the screen size that you are playing Salvo at. There may be a connection between the screen size and the error. Try running Salvo in the default “windowed” mode and see if that helps.

Another thing to try is a full uninstall and reinstall of Salvo. Uninstall the Demo if you have not, and then uninstall the final Salvo product, and reinstall. It is important that you not change anything after you reinstall, but that you go ahead and try to play the game. Then if the game works, you can try customizing the setup.

That’s it for now, but I would like to reiterate that I am committed to making Salvo work for you, so you can either continue to post notes here, or send Email to me at:

andrew2@spruegames.com

"There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Ratty