View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:40 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AAR Enchanter & Burgmeister alliance

OK thats going to be the end of this one. I kindof rushed the ending so I can unpack the new version to play it. WOW and Edi's manuals are included this time!

Now if I can just get Jason Lutes to make a tutorial map before release date

I was going to go abit farther to show some of the fun stuff. Like the Animated Armor and Dancing Sword. The immobile Guardian which makes a cheap guard in your towns. Leaving a Guardian with a Necrotod behind it creates an army that grows with time. Animate Statues is fun also when you destroy an entire temple to make a bunch of slow-moving but robust statues.

And the golems. Like the crystal golem which throws off crystal land mine things in combat. Those are immobile so they stay behind when you move as guardian units. Oh well, you will see when you get the game
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)