View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2006, 07:57 AM

Sergeant

Charles22 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Would like to see?

There was a time where I did that with SPWW2 or SPWAW, but I can't remember how it turned out. The most obvious way I can think of is to change preferences.

For example, you type in your campaign force size, let's say 3000pts and then type in the enemies, if double, then 6000pts. Now if you run into a battle that gives an enemy attacking you normally 3X your points, I do not know if it will work off that 6000pt number or not, but my guess is it will (which would make the enemy then with a 6X advantage).

BTW, I'm imagining that the only way you can make sure your force stays at 3000 (or whatever) and the enemy double that, is to look there everytime between battles. It may never change, I don't know, but I recall I've had trouble with my core amount changing before but I think it was only when I was starting a different campaign. IOW, I think it always keeps your core number from battle to battle, but once you jump to something else, instead of keeping that number as it was, it goes to the default. Whether that's an indication that the enemy's double force will stay that way or not is a guess, but I'll guess just for the purposes of one campaign battle after another, it will keep the 6000.