View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2008, 04:36 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Sant' Angelo, Italy

Turn 26

Grenadiers from Group 1 destroyed one of the remaining two M10s. Remaining elements are taking up positions to engage enemy infantry on West side of Hill 2.

Enemy artillery hit Hill 1 hard inflicting moderate casualties on infantry units. Tigers engaged enemy infantry and smoke cleared enough to give one a view of the remaining enemy M10. The M10 was destroyed. I need to move the Tigers back off Hill 1 to get them away from the enemy artillery.

Engineers from Group 3 have established an East-West line in the middle of the woods. Grenadiers are swinging West to engage the enemy bazooka team on the North edge of Hill 2.

Engineer platoons from Group 4 crested the top of Hill 2 and attracted attention from a HMG team and a bunker to the West. They popped smoke and are waiting for Tigers to come up for support. Several engineer squads are heading North to help with the enemy bazooka team.

Enemy artillery is spreading out their counter battery efforts, hitting two more of my howitzer batteries and some of my mortar sections. Three more howitzer crews are on the run. Hopefully, the military police can stop them at the edge of the map and turn them back

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 15 casualties.

Enemy: Two M10 GMC(Early) tank destroyers destroyed and estimated 10 casualties.